Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Maryland Sheep and Wool Recap

This is the most relaxing of all our shows. Yes, I know it can be a madhouse… but it’s close to home. Diane even sleeps in her own bed every night! I stay with a college friend up by the fairgrounds. In the old days that meant staying up talking and going to bed in the wee hours of the morning. Neither of us can do that anymore!
All set-up and ready to go –





Looks like lots of room to move around the booth….until



We each drive a car – so more space for yarn! No worries if we forget something and if we guessed wrong what this year’s big seller is, we can restock for Sunday. This year there were many more weavers. Great to see!

My daughter came up Friday after work to help out. She’s been working a booth with me at Maryland since she was a teenager… so I guess that qualifies as a tradition!




We enjoyed seeing old friends. Lots of weavers came by. It was great to see everyone who makes this show so great!